Monday, December 26, 2005

We never know what we miss....!

Today, has been a wonderful day in my life….for the last four years I have been working in such an odd timing that I never had a chance to see the rising sun. When I used to be in college and schools, I used to get up so early in the morning and disturb other’s sleep and was so fascinated by the early sun’s rays…along with my grandfather I used to perform morning “Surya namaskram” and take bath at the well at our home’s backyard.

Today, for the first time saw the rising sun while traveling to office and felt show much I missed all those wonderful things in life…bird’s chirping, the chill breeze, the fight in getting a bed coffee from your mom, the crying of a child for going to school, mother’s hercularian task in preparing the family for Office and schools, little kids with their monster bags waiting for school bus, refreshing faces and lots more….

I felt I missed a lot in the last 4 years. Sometimes, we never know, what we had missed unless we get it again…….!

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, January 03, 2006, Blogger Anurama said...

yup.. how true!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home