Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Films and our Life….

On the other day, I was going through other blog sites and was reading the blogs and comments about films inspiring our life and various comments, both positively and negatively.

Today, we get to se almost a film everyday…but very few have made impact on our life…One thing which I have noticed is that, whenever the film depicts a hero/heroine which resembles the closest to our happenings in life, we tend to get impacted by it…

Don’t know how many people would have got touched by “Autograph”, “Pitha magan” or for the latest “Davamai Davamirundhu”. Couple of films which I though have changed the way I perceive life was “Anjali” and the holly wood film “Cast Away”…or for the latest “Parineeta”

There were lots of films which I believe would have got appreciation from people, but very few which can touch people’s heart. No matter, how may “Murder’s” or “James” get released and make huge bucks in the box-office, there would be very few films or plays which will last in people’s minds forever…

2 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, January 05, 2006, Blogger Anurama said...

Yup.. Well said. In a way "Snehidhi" inspired me. There is a dialogue which says about the number of friends a guy has in comparison with a gal. It made me understand the importance of staying in touch with my girlfriends :)

 
At 2:07 PM, January 05, 2006, Blogger Surreal Kid said...

Thats true...we tend to realise how precious are certain things, when we hear from others, althrough we knew it before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home