Friday, January 27, 2006

How do you feel to work on a Holiday..!

We all do a dog work from to Monday to Friday and everyone look forward for the weekend like a child expecting a candy. We enjoy the most on the weekends with our loved ones doing what we like the most. And again on Monday like a child crying for going to school, we hesitatingly start our dog-work again.

What happens if we get a national holiday like Jan 26 this year? Few firms have declared holidays on Friday, so 4 days weekend. We get very few opportunities like this to enjoi. And how do we feel when we are asked to complete an assignment during this period. It shucks…! This happened to me on this wonderful long weekend.

Its awful to alone on a floor where around 300 people can sit. All my friends were planning for something special and I used to ask “Why only me?”.

Last week I read a good post called “Why me?” hoping that I’m destined for something special after this week…!

2 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, February 03, 2006, Blogger Anurama said...

Wow.. I am honoured.. :o)

 
At 10:36 AM, February 03, 2006, Blogger Surreal Kid said...

hmm...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home